Intellectual Property Rights
We have experience in all aspects of intellectual property counseling and litigation and our services cover the full spectrum of intellectual property rights, such as:
- Representing clients in filing for registration of patents, trademark and copyright;
- Counseling clients on their intellectual property assets, examining claims of alleged intellectual property infringement, and licensing and enforcing intellectual property rights;
- Advising with regard to protection of intellectual property rights;
- Preparing, reviewing all types of agreements on trademark and copyright;
- Preparing software licensing and publishing agreements, product developments, marketing agreements;
- Preparing agreements for all types of product distribution both domestic and international;
- Drafting and negotiating agreements involving the transfer and licensing of intellectual property;
- Advising with regard trade regulations, taxation rules and customs;
- Rendering opinions on the validity and possible infringement.
Recent transactions include:
- Preparing, drafting, reviewing and negotiating confidentiality agreements;
- Issuing legal opinion for a wide variety of matters.
- Assisting clients to register their Industrial Design Rights (Hak Desaib Industri) in the Ministry of Law and Human Rights.