Capital Market/Securities Law
The Firm has an extensive experience in representing issuers, underwriters and investors in the full range of international and domestic public and private transactions in the field of securities law, among others:
- Preparing and arranging the establishment of securities companies including the registration, negotiation and public announcement in regard of applicable laws in Indonesia;
- Assisting Clients in exchange offers, tender offers, going private transactions, negotiated debt restructurings, spin-offs and public offering of shares and other securities such as warrants rights and derivative securities;
- Conducting Legal Audits for various purposes;
- Advising Clients on securities laws and regulations;
- Providing advice for any actions arising from various corporate transactions.
Recent transactions include:
- Initial public offering of companies in Indonesia;
- Assisting in public offering on various of securities;
- Preparing, drafting, reviewing and negotiating on various type of agreements such as lease agreements and credit agreements;
- Conducting legal due diligence;
- Providing legal advice in regard of various corporate actions;
- Issuing legal opinion for a wide variety of matters.
- Right issue of companies in Indonesia