Corporate & Investment
Our practice includes all aspects of corporate law by providing advice on mergers, acquisitions, liquidations and joint ventures; dealer, franchisee and other terminations; review of licensing provisions; consumer protection and regulatory agencies; such as:
- Forming and establish new companies and partnership arrangements, developing its branches, representative and liaison offices and also joint venture transactions in accordance with Indonesian law. We represent clients before the Indonesian authorities and government agencies, advising Indonesian investment policies and requirements. Reviewing in order to comply licenses applications are in accordance with the prevailing laws and regulations in Indonesia to ensure the clients are provided with the optimum investment facilities which available by relevant government authorities;
- Planning and executing business reorganizations, mergers, acquisitions, and liquidations by counseling the clients with respect to legal aspect of pre-merger, pre-acquisition, pre-liquidation, negotiations and communications. So far the Firm has been successfully handling various types of business reorganizations and acquisitions.
Following the transactions mentioned above are included:
- Establishment of new companies such as Indonesian company and joint venture company;
- Assistances for an investment purpose in Indonesia;
- Providing legal advices for reorganization of local companies.